Fire Safety Audit
Fire Emergency Evacuation Plan
Detailed Fire Emergency Evacuation Plan in Malaysia
The Fire Emergency Evacuation Plan (FEEP) is an emergency response plan designed to help companies address and understand fire emergencies in their company. An establishment must have a concise and straightforward strategy to avoid fatal accidents.
Fire Emergency Evacuation Diagram
Clear and Concise Evacuation Plan
When it comes to fire safety, our staff at Palcon take this matter to heart. We aim to deliver an outstanding emergency evacuation plan which gives you peace of mind.
Our approach to planning is all about being thorough and detailed. We consider all possible fire risks in a building and then chart out a clear indication of fire escapes and exit routes. Our end goal is to always minimise fatalities and potential injuries.
With our 40 years of experience and expertise, you can rest assured knowing that our evacuation plans will be thoroughly designed to ensure your building occupants are evacuated safely, seamlessly, and quickly.
7 Steps for An Effective Fire Emergency Evacuation Plan in Malaysia
- Imagine various scenarios and consider all possible fire risks.
- Establish clear roles and responsibilities for employees who can lead and assist during an emergency.
- Determine all fire escapes and exit routes in the building.
- Create a communication plan to ensure immediate contact with the fire department and emergency responders.
- Know your fire safety tools and inspect them periodically.
- Rehearse fire evacuation procedures at least once a year.
- Have a tracking plan in place to get employee status updates during an emergency.
A fire emergency evacuation plan establishes a set of evacuation guidelines for employees to follow in the event of a fire.
A PEEP is an individualised emergency plan designed specifically for an occupant with special needs who may require assistance during an evacuation.